ROTARY DUPLEX S2 T 2-15-1900 R
IN-GROUND 2 LIFTING UNIT
Hydraulic In Ground Lifts for commercial vehicles and busses. Included in delivery is either a primary coated frame (R) to be cemented into the floor channel or a primary coated steel cassette including frame (W), which enables quick and safe installation into the workshop floor. One lifting cylinder is stationary, all others are automatically axial-adjustable. The channel remains closed during adjustment. Operation is carried out by means of hanging control pad. DUPLEX In Ground Lifts comply with EN 1493.
– Safety: The independence of the lifting and safety systems are guaranteed by two separate hydraulic circuits.
– Safety: The inner-lying safety cylinder is completely protected from external influences (corrosion, pollution and mechanical damage etc.).
– Safety: The lifting cylinder being forced to ascend and descend together with the safety cylinder guarantees maximum operating safety all the time.
– Safety: The multi-cylinder as an integral component of the integrated safety device ISA-Duplex.
– Safety: The outer cylinder serves exclusively for lifting and lowering. The inner-lying second cylinder cares exclusively for safety.